Sunday 30 August 2015

LATTE VSTi ELECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS

Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

It's great to see you as always! It's a rainy day and it looks like the London traditional Notting Hill carnival is going to be a washout! Well, even if it were not raining I would be going as carnivals are not my thing. The crowds are too much for me and I am claustrophobic!

Anyway, here is today's free VST in the form of a brilliant sounding synth from Minima Maxima Synths...

Ladies and gentlemen I, of ELECTROCHEMY TV, give you: LATTE

May you have hours upon hours of Electronic music composition pleasure with it! If you want to increase the polyphony from 4 to 16 voices you can purchase the full version for only €19.99! An absolute steal!

Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment