Thursday 1 October 2015

SYNTHETIC DREAMS ELECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

Good afternoon! It's great to see you as always! Oooh, last night.. Can you believe that I passed out over the computer keyboard? I work HARD to the CORE! Again, so much is going on in the background. I find myself needing to get a little something, something off my chest...

Google has made a few demands on web designers / developers and one of those demands is for "responsive" websites that cater for mobile devices even though Android handset resolution has gone 4K!!!! When I view sites on my mobile I always opt for the desktop version as my phone can handle the resolution. I don't mind zooming in and out. So, in any event that's one of the things we are doing behind the scenes is to make our website responsive.

I have to say that it is an interesting exercise nonetheless. It is a bit of a challenge designing for mobile devices. Do you opt for the desktop version on your mobile?
Here is the current broadcast if you haven't seen it already:
 


Oh, how about this episode? This one features a mini documentary about the overt and rampant pedophilia (paedophilia) in the UK in the 'higher echelons of society'. 




Watch, like, share and subscribe! ;) 


Since I missed out on yesterday I am going to give you TWO VSTs! Whoohoo!

SYNTHETIC DREAMS

To make up for the late delivery here's some great synths that you probably never heard of...
Bitsonic TB-303

Bitsonic TB-303 is a poly/monophonic bass line synthesiser with a single digitally modelled analogue oscillator, filter and decay envelope.

Yes, we NEVER get tired of yet another TB-303 emulation. We want something that all the others - including the original - does not have that we can't do without. In any event this emulation, as a synth, sounds great!

G-Force

Features:

Hybrid synthesis.
10 Voices (5 analog synthesis / 5 FM synthesis) Polyphony.
Flexible LFO routing.

G-Force is a really nice sounding analog synth. 


SuperSonico 5.0

SuperSonico is a virtual analog synthesizer for Windows. It has a single oscillator with a generator of harmonics that can be detuned from each other. That can be adjusted to different scale/chords intervals to make fat sounds and one-finger chords. The Sub-Oscillator includes an option that generates a single low octave that is repeated along the keyboard. When doing a click on some controls or zones, it will appear a contextual help.

It sounds delightful! 


Please link me to your music! You will find the ELECTROCHEMY TV social network links via the official ELECTROCHEMY TV website linked in my signature below. There you will find links to my ELECTROCHEMY TV Facebook Groups! Join them and link your music! I do listen when I am not putting a broadcast together!

SIGN UP TO THE ELECTROCHEMY TV NEWSLETTER!



Don't forget that ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel!

Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment