Tuesday 29 September 2015

MASTERING AND SERVANT ELECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

A very good early morning to you - again! I hope that you had a great weekend and that the VSTs I provided came in handy! Yesterday I was shattered! Again, there's a lot happening behind the scenes. Bear with us! It's all good!
Here is the current broadcast if you haven't seen it already:
 


Oh, how about this episode? This one features a mini documentary about the overt and rampant pedophilia (paedophilia) in the UK in the 'higher echelons of society'. 




Watch, like, share and subscribe! ;) 


Since I missed out on yesterday I am going to give you TWO VSTs! Whoohoo!

OBEY YOUR MASTER!

I am sure that I have used that cheesy headline already! Well, at this hour I can be forgiven, right? Gosh! You are wicked! WICKED! Muhahahahaha! Not as wicked as these beautiful effects for mastering! These babies just go to show that you don't have to give an arm and a leg to master your tracks to a professional standard. For some forms of music it's about whacking up the volume and for other forms it's about balancing the tones... Whatever the case is with you I am sure that you will be able to make the most of them!

C3 Multi Band Compressor

Three stereo compressors:-
A master limiter.
Flexible dividing filters (ButterWorth Filter or LinearPhaseFIR Filter).
Sampling Rate: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k support.

32bit float internal precision.

It's very effective and does the job remarkably well.

Basslane

Regain tightness in the bottom of your mix by keeping low frequencies from kick drums, bass lines and other tracks centered in the stereo field.


It allows you to transparently center the bass to prevent excessive stereo content in the low frequencies that could otherwise be very problematic when cutting to vinyl, or loose impact when the track is played back on mono systems.


By inserting Basslane as the last effect in the chain you can stack all the wild effects you like on the track, knowing that Basslane will keep the low end under control.

It does what it says on the tin! What's not to like about this?

ColourEQ


Not just another EQ: with its custom-made 4th order IIR filter, ColourEQ sounds unlike any other EQ you have ever come across. It comes with five bands of \"super parametric\" peaking filters, which means that there is one more parameter in addition to the traditional gain/width/frequency set that can influence the curve shape. These shapes cannot be reproduced by ordinary IIR equalizers. Further features include: adjustable GUI colours, freely resizable window size, internal 64 bit processing and low CPU usage. Available in Windows VST (32/64 bit), Windows/Mac RTAS and Mac VST/AU format (Intel, OSX 10.5 and higher).

ColourEQ is simply delightful! If you are looking to bring out the tones with relative ease of use then this ought to do it.

Yeah, I know... I stated that I'd give you 2 but you got three instead! I am dyscalculic - I can't count to save my life! Count on it! Enjoy!


Please link me to your music! You will find the ELECTROCHEMY TV social network links via the official ELECTROCHEMY TV website linked in my signature below. There you will find links to my ELECTROCHEMY TV Facebook Groups! Join them and link your music! I do listen when I am not putting a broadcast together!

SIGN UP TO THE ELECTROCHEMY TV NEWSLETTER!


Don't forget that ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel!

Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment