Thursday 24 September 2015

DID YOU SAY JAVA? ELECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

A very good early morning to you - again! How goes it? I hope that all is well with you and yours! I am about to sign off for this session! Gosh! What a day!

The next video will be with you very soon! Hang in there! 
In the meantime here is the current broadcast if you haven't seen it already:
 


Watch, like, share and subscribe! ;) 


Looking for some unusual sound textures for your music? This is for you YAVA3

YAVA3 is a synth designed for big pads and weird sound effects plus rasping leads, Many thanks are owed to Dimitri Schkoda for the presets, but this synth is built for the experimenters amongst you.. Most of its power lies in the huge modulation matrix!

It's deliciously dark! I am sure that those who make Dubstep and Dark Electro, GothStep, etc will make use of this synth! When I get time I will start an album project and YAVA3 will be in my toolbox! 

Please link me to your music! You will find the ELECTROCHEMY TV social network links via the official ELECTROCHEMY TV website linked in my signature below. There you will find links to my ELECTROCHEMY TV Facebook Groups! Join them and link your music! I do listen when I am not putting a broadcast together!

SIGN UP TO THE ELECTROCHEMY TV NEWSLETTER!


Don't forget that ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel!

Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment