Tuesday 1 September 2015

THE FANTASTIC FOUR ELECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

And a very good and early morning to you! Yes, I am up at 05:09 in the morning; I am winding down from working on the next broadcast! I think you are going to enjoy it like you did with the current one. What??? You haven't seen it??? Here it is: CURRENT

In the meanwhile here is a great sounding FM synth that features four operators! It's a simple but very effective synth that you should definitely have!

Here it is: FM-FOUR
If you make any music with it let me know! I am on most social networks and you will find the links on the official ELECTROCHEMY TV website below in my signature!

As always I look forward to hearing your tracks!

Don't forget that ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel! Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment