Monday 14 September 2015

KERN IS THE LATEST DISCOVERY OF ELECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

A very good morning to you! It's great to see you as always! The next broadcast is coming on just fine... I wish I could push 'em faster! It's getting there. 
In the meantime here is the current broadcast if you haven't seen it already: The current one! Watch, like, share and subscribe! ;) 

Here is a great polyphonic software synthesizer plug-in for Microsoft Windows® from Full Bucket Music (both 32 and 64 bit) designed to run with and to be fully controlled by modern MIDI keyboard controllers like the Novation® Impulse™.

Ladies and gentlemen I, of ELECTROCHEMY TV, give you: KERN 3

It sounds great! I am sure that you will agree! Get this on your system NOW!

Please link me to the music! You will find the ELECTROCHEMY TV social network links via the official ELECTROCHEMY TV website linked in my signature below. There you will find links to my ELECTROCHEMY TV Facebook Groups! Join them and link your music! I do listen when I am not putting a broadcast together!

Don't forget that ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel! Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment