Thursday 10 September 2015

VST LYNX FROM ELECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

What's happening? It's great to see you as always! What are you up to? Let me know because if you are an artist in the Cyber Culture Arena the ELECTROCHEMY TV Audience may be interested. Hit me up at any one of my Facebook Groups (linked in my signature below).

The plan is to make the next broadcast shorter as many of you seem to have short attention spans. The next broadcast is going to be something else! Here the current broadcast if you haven't seen it already: The current one

In the meantime take feast your Electronic music composition capabilities with these babies!

Ladies and gentlemen I, of ELECTROCHEMY TV, give you: Lynx

From Xenobioz, Lynx is a synthesizer with 2 Unison oscillators with 7 voices each and 14 combined. It features a powerful wave editor that lets you draw and modify all the waveforms for both Oscillators and LFOs.

It sounds delightful! I am sure you will think so too!

Well, if you want to throw some dirt on the Lynx or any other VSTi or audio file how about this lovely distortion unit from Rebel Audio? I like it a lot! It's VSTs like these that make me want to start making music again! But hey, I am busy with ELECTROCHEMY TV!

Download: OverToner 

Enjoy! Right! I have some work to do...


Please link me to the music! You will find the ELECTROCHEMY TV social network links via the official ELECTROCHEMY TV website linked in my signature below. There you will find links to my ELECTROCHEMY TV Facebook Groups! Join them and link your music! I do listen when I am not putting a broadcast together!

Don't forget that ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel! Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment