Tuesday 1 September 2015

MAKE IT LOUD MAX ELECTROCHEMY VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

It's good to see you! I hope that you had a great weekend and if you are in the UK I hope that you had a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend despite the weather! There is definitely a chill in the air!

Today's VST is a loudness maximizer effect, LoudMax.
Many moons ago I recorded what I thought was a powerful slab of ElectroPunk and when I received a CD of my studio efforts I was shocked to discover that a Björk CD, the awesome Homogenic, sounded like Heavy Metal in comparison. I called up the studio and asked, "What happened?" I was told that mastering is "extra" and that if I wanted to make the sound more powerful I would have to use a "Loudness Maximizer". At the time I had no clue and thus began my journey into understanding about audio mastering effects.

If you are going to master your own tracks then you will almost certainly need a loudness maximizing effect such as this one!

As always I look forward to hearing your tracks!

Hey, ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel! Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment