Thursday 3 September 2015

RIP IT UP ELEECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

Good morning! It wonderful to see you! I hope that all is well... ...it must be as I can see that you are loving my VST selection thus so far! I am on a roll and I am not about to stop now! Ha ha!

The next ELECTROCHEMY TV broadcast is is certainly getting there! It's looking really, really good! In the meantime you ought to check out the current broadcast - if you haven't seen it already! Here it is: CURRENT

Here's one from the (dodgy) Industrial duo, Novakill (I'm just kiddin'). Jeez... Novakill and I go way, way back! We've had banter and then some! Those were the days! When these guys weren't making hard as nails Industrial music they made some VST instruments and effects.

Here is RIPSNORTER 

It's an analogue synth that features Chris Kerry's Unison Oscillator! This definitely a synth for the harder Electronic genres and if you see synthesizers as a sonic cooking ingredient it could very well add some edge to SynthPop, Ambient, etc. While you are there you may as well clean out the synths and effects you'll find at the link!

Contact me through my social networks listed on the official ELECTROCHEMY TV website linked in my signature below to promote the music you have made with it!

Don't forget that ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel! Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! You still have a shot at the prize but you have to act quickly! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment