Wednesday 16 September 2015

KAY WAN ELECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

A very good day / evening to you! It is nice to see you as always! It's been raining hard all day long here in grey ol' London town. I can see Noah from my window chasing cats, dogs and foxes, "Come here, bitch, vixens! Let me get these pussies!"

Yes, the next broadcast is coming along... I can't put 'em out fast enough! 
In the meantime here is the current broadcast if you haven't seen it already: The current one! Watch, like, share and subscribe! ;) 

Did you know that one of my first synthesizers in the physical world was a Kawai K1? Yes, I picked one up second hand and I learned to use the heck out of it! People were amazed at the sounds that I managed to get out of it. Sadly I had to sell all my gear that included a couple of K4 units... Oh, man... If I can find a VST in the K4 form... Mmmmmm... Heaven! I think Kawai's series of 'K' synths were very, very underrated. 

Anyway, here's the: K1

It's from GTG and you can download a bunch of his other synths while you are there!
Please link me to your music! You will find the ELECTROCHEMY TV social network links via the official ELECTROCHEMY TV website linked in my signature below. There you will find links to my ELECTROCHEMY TV Facebook Groups! Join them and link your music! I do listen when I am not putting a broadcast together!
Don't forget that ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel! Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment