Wednesday 9 September 2015

SOLID SYNTHS FROM ELECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

Good morning! Did you miss me? What it's only been a couple of days! I have been super-busy shaping up the next broadcast! In the meantime you ought to check out the current broadcast - if you haven't seen it already! Here it is: CURRENT

I hope that all is well with you and yours and that your musical project or projects is / are going well!

To make up for the last few days I am going to give you 3 great VSTs to download!

The first one is called Eclipsis!

Eclipsis (VSTi) is full featured hybrid wavetable synthesizer with 3 oscillators, 6 LFOs, 118 waveshapes, 39 modulation targets, 2 effects racks and unique preset randomization! And all of that in new attractive design!

It sounds delightful! Great interface!

Every Electronic musician needs some sort of TB-303 emulation and it doesn't matter how many you have so there! Here's another one that could very well be the one!

Here is the T-Bass!

I like it so very much as it reminds me of one of the first TB-303 emulations I ever heard before ReBirth! It was the (in)famous Rubberduck synth! I love the distortion on it!

Obey your master! Yes, here is the MHORSE P3 Parallel Mastering Unit v2.7 from Terry West! To give you a bit of scope on this glorious mastering effect it can be compared to the Mastering Suite as found on Magix Music Maker products that takes a lot of the guess work out of the mastering equation. You should, by ear, be able to figure it out! It is awesome!

You can download it here: MHORSE P3 Parallel Mastering Unit v2.7

Please link me to the music you make with the aid of these and other toys I have linked you to! You know what? Just link me to your music! You will find the ELECTROCHEMY TV social network links via the official ELECTROCHEMY TV website linked in my signature below. There you will find links to my ELECTROCHEMY TV Facebook Groups! Join them and link your music! I do listen when I am not putting a broadcast together!

Don't forget that ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel! Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment