Friday 11 September 2015

I SING THE BODY ELECTRONIC DROPPING ACID ELECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

It is great to see you as always! Thank goodness for the weekend! I can get to stretch out a little! For the last couple of days the weather was perfect! Can I be so lucky later on today? Fingers crossed!

The next broadcast is shaping up nicely and will be online soon! In the meantime here is the current broadcast if you haven't seen it already: The current one

As you have come to expect from ELECTROCHEMY TV here are some brilliant VST instruments and effects! This lot should keep you going until Monday!
Ladies and gentlemen I, of ELECTROCHEMY TV, give you: Alter / Ego

Alter / Ego is from VST creator, Plogue! Not to be confused with The Pogues. What's more is that Alter / Ego is a singing synthesizer with Daisy (a vocal synth bank). Cool! This is very special indeed!

Alter / Ego is quite unique... I would imagine that it could give your music something extra!

I have to say that I do miss the sound of Acid Techno... Today it's about the wobble and the metal hammer Industrial beats but Acid always has a place in my Electronic heart. What??? You feel the same way too??? Fantastic! Let me award you for agreeing with me! Check these babies out from SonicXTC...

This is a beautiful retro synth; if you are tired of the "fuzzy synth" on most Industrial Hellektro Aggrotech then these sounds will come as a relief!

Twist up those beats! Turn the trusted 4 to the floor into something else. It's like the Loop Designer in Magix Music Maker programs but this works on any WAV file!

This is like the Trance Zone LE but designed for basslines. It has its own sequencer and sounds great!

And last but not least we have the obligatory TB-303 emulation... This one is very, very good! It sounds meaty for the want of a better expression this time o' night!
Download them all (and more) from here: SonicXTC

Talk about something for the weekend! Enjoy!


Please link me to the music! You will find the ELECTROCHEMY TV social network links via the official ELECTROCHEMY TV website linked in my signature below. There you will find links to my ELECTROCHEMY TV Facebook Groups! Join them and link your music! I do listen when I am not putting a broadcast together!

Don't forget that ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel! Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment