Wednesday 23 September 2015

IS THIS HOW YOU GET YOUR KICKS? ELECTROCHEMY TV VST DOWNLOADS


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

It is great to see you! A very good early morning to you - again! I am just off to get some much need sleep but first...

I am happy to let you know that the next episode is coming together nicely! I think you will be pleased! 
In the meantime here is the current broadcast if you haven't seen it already:
 


Watch, like, share and subscribe! ;) 


I think you are gonna get a kick or two out of this one KickMaker

KickMaker is a drum synth specifically designed to generate bass and kick drum sounds.

I think it sounds great! I am sure you will too! 

Please link me to your music! You will find the ELECTROCHEMY TV social network links via the official ELECTROCHEMY TV website linked in my signature below. There you will find links to my ELECTROCHEMY TV Facebook Groups! Join them and link your music! I do listen when I am not putting a broadcast together!

SIGN UP TO THE ELECTROCHEMY TV NEWSLETTER!



Don't forget that ELECTROCHEMY TV is offering a prize for any one of the first 60 people to subscribe to the ELECTROCHEMY TV YouTube channel!

Subscribe here: ELECTROCHEMY TV

This is 1001% genuine! You have to subscribe to win this mystery prize! 


Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment